Saturday 17 July 2010

The Spacecraft (Soundcraft) that takes you Always Home



It was made for two. To take the two of us. We have already practiced some moves in the previous project with her. We had played mobile and the sound was taking us into places. We found a way of transportation. As we built this programming we lost the original force and I lost her for the first time, but that is another story. I realise that direction was important and the new project was specifically designed to Take you Home, wherever you were. This was assuring a back to base, in case of emergency. The seed for next one was there and a new mischief partner fulfilled the role. We were due to travel Always Home with our sounds, the new one had also experience in duo flying, it was a transition from her, trough a sister, a great pilot with less emotion and baggage involved with me. We had the right amount of experience. And we built this Soundcraft. Our flying sequence was:
Sonreir (Smile) – Cucu (Greeting) – Brava (Courage) – Our Flag (Statement) – Sunboy (powerforce) – Abdication (Let Go) – Princesita (Little princess) – Susurra (whisper) – Cold Stones (Remember the Loss) – The Joyfull Day Of My Life (Extra Fuel) – My Friend and the Saw (The unnecessary) - Carriage (Our cristal) – Orange Eye (Receive Life) – Sueno (Dream) – Mother Called (Direction) – The right One (Decision) – Limited Stay (Sense of Urgency).
We flown successful missions. We Always arrived Home. This was the preparation and transition for the next project. Now that I knew I could fly Always Home if needed, I began an expedition to all the places possible in this ship, she did not need to travel with me and she stayed home, I got a new co-pilot for the exploration, he was pretty much the main pilot and he jump into the ship with confidence and unattached. We shoot out in many directions and visit amazing places, travel in a condensed time... but that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment