Sunday 11 July 2010

Family Reunion


Los Hijos de Sol. We are the sons of the Sun. An arm in flame gave us life. A solar storm as they used to call it. As soon as transportation was available throughout the planet, I did a few trips to visit my family in other lands, where I was born, the place I left in the search of The Lights, I did not know why at that time, I knew there was a search and an urge. The awake and the sleep times have blur somehow, both are more conscious and colorful. What are we doing for rest now? We just look inside ourselves, at our core an stop everything, inner and outer impulses, we watch them until they stop, we regain the clarity and we move to the next task. There is much to prepare, we are getting ready, we are clearing the way, between this work, I often travel to visit my family. Hold hands. It is part of the preparation as we are meeting with our fathers family. The other lights that breakout in the sky sometime ago, are approaching and we are preparing for the gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment